Exhibition Brief – what you can submit
This exhibition is about celebrating photography with the above locations being the subject of your photography.
You are free to choose which location to focus on and the particular areas of interest within those locations.
Feel free to capture the lifestyle, architecture, essence of the location as you see fit as this is your photography entered into the exhibition.
NOTE: You do not have to be a resident of the location as you may have been a visitor to the location.
Whether you are a seasoned exhibitor or you are entering for the first time you are welcome to enter and have your photography seen by thousands of photography lovers from around the world.
We will open your very own Online Gallery having attached to it your very own Art Shop.
- You must be over the age of 18 years old to enter.
- You must not submit stock images or other images that are not your own (you did not create them) even if they are royalty free without the need for licenses.
- Your submissions must be your own work/photography for which you hold full Copyright and Intellectual Property. Further to that you must have the relevant licenses to use your work in this competition.
- High resolution images at 300dpi.
- No watermark (you will retain copyright and intellectual property).
- A completed and signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Submit your entry with the fee of £52.
What you get with that fee:
- Entry into your chosen exhibition (as seen above).
- Sale of 1 exclusive premium Aluminium print (profits to be given to you on sale)
- The opportunity to submit 6 additional images so you can open your own Online Gallery. Plus the option to sell in your own Art Shop at no extra cost.
- Products in the Art Shop will include; Art Prints, T-shirts and Gift Cards.