A Global Exhibition Without Borders
Bringing creatives of the world together
Fill the World with Art and Photography
Get your work on the map and represent your country
ARTIST - United Kingdom
ARTIST - Denmark
ARTIST - United Kingdom
Isaac Kojo Biney
ARTIST - Ghana
You can submit to each category if you want to.
However, you can only submit 3 images for each category you choose.
For example. if you decide to submit in the Art category and choose portrait, you can only submit 3 images for portrait.
You can then also choose another category such as nature and submit only 3 images to that category.
Therefore you would have submitted 6 pieces of work in total.
Apply to exhibit your work
You must abide by the following terms to enter the exhibition.
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- The work must be your own and you own the IP and Copyright.
- All art and photography must be accompanied with a signed Certificate of Authenticity from the originator.
- It is your responsibility to provide a valid email address and ensure you check junk mail folders (as some mail can go there by mistake). 1create cannot accept responsibility for any missed notification emails.
- Unfortunately, due to the large volume of entries, it is impossible to give individual feedback or a critique on any work that isn’t selected to be included into the exhibition.We must apologies but we are unable to enter into any discussion with individual artists about the reasons their work(s) may not have been selected but will do our best to inform everyone of the outcome of their application.
Who can enter the exhibition?
This exhibition is open to all Artists and Photographers.
Giving creatives the opportunity to be involved in “a global exhibition without borders”.
Whatever stage you are at on your creative journey we would like to offer you the opportunity to share your talent with the world.
All levels are welcome:
What you can submit to the exhibition
Entries are welcome from all mediums including pencil drawings, paintings, digital illustrations and lomography to digital photography.
All entries must be submitted online. Therefore you must have access to a computer the internet and send only high quality digital images of your work (no less than 300dpi) – You will receive separate instructions on how to do this on the submission of your online application form.
How will your work be displayed?
1create will email you to inform you if you have been accepted into the exhibition.
All chosen pieces will be exhibited on the 1create website including the 1create store where prints of your work will be made available for purchase by art and photography lovers.
What happens if I’m selected and someone buys my work from the exhibition
We take care of everything from:
- order processing
- international shipping and
- paying you your profit.
Limited edition prints will be available on popular Boxed Canvas Effect, Contemporary Framed and Luxury Aluminium prints.
There is a set minimum price for each print finish we offer for sale.
All links will be emailed to you when the exhibition opens.